Wednesday, June 22, 2011

New Cover For Faerie Cake Dead



It took some time to get this done, but I finally finished the cover for the paper version of Faerie Cake Dead. Now I'm trying top figure out how much time it will take to publicize it through the Creat Space program at Amazon.com


The book should be available by next week, but Amazon has a que, so.....need I say more. This is my first sojourn using creat space and it has been a challenge. I think it's a great idea and sure as heck saves money when it comes time to market. I enjoy a print-on-demand program, too. Been there, done that and my publisher, Lachesis Publishing, still uses it. It's much better than having thousands of books hanging around.

The novel name has been added, but blogger won't upload that picture, so here it is, in almost all its glory for your comments and thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment